Consumer Confidence Report (CCR)
Richland Borough Rules & Regulations for Construction of Water Facilities
Public Works Services
- LEAF COLLECTION to begin on October 25TH & end on DECEMBER 17TH OR will cease on the first measurable snowfall, whichever comes first.
- Collection Days will be Monday & Thursday each week, please have leaves curbside by 9:00AM. Collection is dependent on weather, in case of inclement weather leaves will be collected the next nice day. Collection’s occurring Monday & Thursday to avoid conflict with refuse collection.
GUIDELINES FOR COLLECTION:
- Place leaves away from mailboxes, cars, and other objects to allow space for equipment to operate, if this is not adhered to the leaves will not be collected.
- Collection is for leaves only, any other debris or items that will damage the equipment WILL NOT be collected.
- Place Leaves in long narrow rows in the roadway approximately one foot from the curb.
- Place leaves curbside along streets. Due to the size of the machine the leaf truck will not collect in any alley.
- Piles may not include grass clippings, sticks, dirt, rocks, animal feces, or garbage.
- Leaves may not be placed in bags or containers.
- No large round piles & avoid placing leaves near objects.
- Piles not to be placed for collection more than one week prior to the start of collection.
Please contact the Richland Borough Office with any questions or concerns.
In the event of an emergency, please dial 911.